Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Next things second

Greetings all,

Welcome home Sean and Ele, looking forward to meeting up in 3d soon, do I carry on blogging you I wonder? I was told I walked past your house earlier plus I have your number, but it's late + Good connection online. I'll call tomorrow :)

Hamish! Wow, amplified tree roots, howling and electroid organisms ahoy, jamming sounds art deelish and hope I get to join in somehow when I get there. Will bring avocado.
I am glad you are relishing the opportunity to get stuck in and expereience all, I was thinking about it-if sometimes you investigate an idea/location too much if it can negate the motive to act/do. The world with internet shrinking and growing. I think you can risk any process overruling the thing itself. Art for art's sake then? No, but definitely not toast dry either.

ok, yesterday was interesting for me, was the Liverpool Biennial Independents meeting, got me thinking again about what I am intertested in and why- can't wait to get making and to see how Munich shapes my direction.

tell me more as you go

xxx

No comments: