Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lists


Back in Liverpool and haven't blogged for ages!
The last week in Feldafing was great and I spent my time hurrying to get enough shots for a new video as well as showing an old piece of work at Pony Bar (an exhibition platform at Laden gallery in Munich city centre), which was so useful in terms of thinking about how my practice has evolved and getting some feedback, and in furthering my pursuit of new perspective while in Germany.

I am now trying to cling to the new perspective I found amidst numerous lists and plans. There are lots of practical things to be done now we're back and the challenge, as usual, is in the balance.

Maps of a different kind!

Hamish- please post fancy dress pictures! What did you all dress as?
Are you enjoying the space? What was the decision on the bedroom?

Jay- can we meet up before you go?

No comments: